Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: What would you do?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Get rid of the normal TVs out of the bedrooms and put in flat screens

12 20.34%
  • Swap the pool and spa lighting to one that changes colour with a ''mood'' setting

3 5.08%
  • Dump the current 42" TV in the living room and swap it for a huge wall-mounted LED HD 3D TV

9 15.25%
  • Add some outside speakers for listening to the radio while out by the pool

18 30.51%
  • Add iPod docks to each bedroom

3 5.08%
  • Marble tile the showes

3 5.08%
  • Add some lights to the plants outside to make them look really pretty at night time

7 11.86%
  • Add a small gym

4 6.78%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What would you do?

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Goodness this is an old one! I would imagine there might be a few more poll choices for a current poll as more things become must haves!
    CDV

I chose the lights because I think it looks lovely with extra subtle lights. Not sure about the music speakers, not fancy my time in the pool being ruined by someone elses loud music so wouldn't want to spoil anyone else's peace. Have to agree about the privacy mentioned as I always check the pool area when renting.
    Jan

I am surprised that no one has mentioned "updating furniture". We have stayed in several villas in the past and I have never been able to sit on a couch/sofa without having a constant back pain. It's like sitting on the ground as most have no support at all.
    also, we had a chest of drawers and nightstands in the master bedroom, once you opened them, you couldn't close them. A villa owner must notice this too. I don't care at all about coloured lights or fancy stuff, but some actual comfort would be nice.
    I know there is an Ikea in Orlando, cheap sofas by the dozen, change them after e few years, pleeeeeeze.

Florida Savvy
    I agree, many villas have furniture which lacks support, often because a sofabed is used instead of a proper sofa.
    Another thing - if I had a villa with a games room and a pool table, I would provide a set of snooker balls.

Quote Originally Posted by letournerie View Post
    I am surprised that no one has mentioned "updating furniture". We have stayed in several villas in the past and I have never been able to sit on a couch/sofa without having a constant back pain. It's like sitting on the ground as most have no support at all.
    also, we had a chest of drawers and nightstands in the master bedroom, once you opened them, you couldn't close them. A villa owner must notice this too. I don't care at all about coloured lights or fancy stuff, but some actual comfort would be nice.
    I know there is an Ikea in Orlando, cheap sofas by the dozen, change them after e few years, pleeeeeeze.
    Scorpio

Florida Newbie
    I've done several of the above - Like the idea of a small welcome pack.
    Will discuss with my MC
    Jonathan

http://www.orlandovillarentals.com/florida-vacation-rental-3537.aspx