Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: US opening to UK visitors, anybody got any new information?

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Oh I do hope so, can't wait to get back to our Florida home.
    Lyn

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Madabouttigger View Post
    I’ve just seen on the news that Airlingus have announced they will start flying back to New York and Orlando in June this year, have also been told that you can get ESTAs again, so perhaps things are starting to move forward at last.
    A new Aer Lingus Manchester-Orlando service starts on 29 July and will run 5 flights a week Thursday to Monday. They are bookable now on their website.

Incidentally, if anybody has BA Avios they should be usable on these flights although no redemption rates are available yet..
    Last edited by Katys Grandad; 25-03-2021 at 19:37.

I’ve just booked Virgin flights to Orlando for August. If it turns out we can’t use them, they allow us multiple changes. Now looking for a villa for the month, but not sure if the owners can be as flexible as Virgin. Fingers crossed.
    Tonish

Quote Originally Posted by Tonish View Post
    I’ve just booked Virgin flights to Orlando for August. If it turns out we can’t use them, they allow us multiple changes. Now looking for a villa for the month, but not sure if the owners can be as flexible as Virgin. Fingers crossed.
    We are now rebooked for March 2022, just two years later than the original plan, keeping fingers crossed.
    Diane.

I saw some really good prices flying Virgin Atlantic for August too, very tempted to book them, especially as we now have September available!!

Florida Expert
    I’ve just seen on the news that Airlingus have announced they will start flying back to New York and Orlando in June this year, have also been told that you can get ESTAs again, so perhaps things are starting to move forward at last.
    We renewed our ESTA's last July, they've never stopped you renewing them, you just can't use them!!

Just booked flights with Virgin for March 2022, fingers crossed third time lucky we get there this time.
    Diane.

Florida Chatterbox
    Just booked flights with Virgin for March 2022, fingers crossed third time lucky we get there this time.
    Fingers crossed for you Diane

Good luck with it Diane, I’m sure it should be ok by then. I’ve still got fingers crossed for our August trip - due to fly 31 July. We’ve got the flights and villa booked, the parrot and dogs booked into boarding for a month. I’ve had my 2nd jab, got the NHS app (which will likely be the vaccine passport) on my phone and applied for the global entry programme. Mrs T gets her 2nd jab later this month, so all looking good - all we need now is Boris and Fauci to agree we can go....

If that fails, we will probably switch it to a month over Christmas, but we’re really looking for sunshine and lots of heat. I’m kind of relying on the airlines to keep putting lots of pressure both sides of the Atlantic and hopefully we will see some movement soon. Ever an optimist.
    Tonish

Fingers crossed Peter, are you staying in Orlando for this trip or off back to Captiva ?
    Diane.