Oh my goodness, I forgot all about finishing this report. I’ll try to keep it brief, that will give me some chance of finishing it.

Thursday April 14th 2016 sees us glumly accepting that tomorrow we need to head home. We have planned a chill day today, with lots of pool time, and a last trip to Sweet Tomatoes. The plan gets off to an unexpected start by us finding a frog in the ceement pond when we go outside! This causes much frivolity, and as is normal in these circumstances Georgia is tasked with catching the little critter. She does have quite a way with animals, and is victorious once again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Frog-Pool.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	1248

Name:	Frog-Hand.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	1249

Of course once the big bad frog is captured, Kayleigh becomes slightly braver

Name:	Frog_n_Bucket.JPG 
Size:	392.8 KB 
ID:	1250

So with the pool deemed animal-free the kids enjoy the water, Mrs Dad’s-Taxi reads, Lydia makes the most of her last chance to get a tan, and I spend a lot of time writing Part 5 of this trip report, and wondering why I brought so many books to read.

The tranquility is soon shattered when this guy rolls up:

Name:	Mower-Man.jpg 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	1251

And Kayleigh starts to panic about him shredding our recently ejected frog. No sooner has the gardener left when pool guy turns up to treat the pool, and at this point we give up.

A message from home has requested “if it’s not too late could you…..”, and as we are now far from relaxed by the pool we head to the Premium Outlets to find the pair of trainers requested. I really thought I’d seen the last of the shops!. It’s a relatively successful trip (ie we didn’t spend hundreds of $$$s on this occasion) and then we head back to the villa via Sweet Tomatoes to enjoy one last meal there.

Full, and ready for a nap, we settle back by the pool, hoping that it’s now safe to be in the water after the recent chemical treatments (the kids risked it, turned out it was). After a while I realise we have yet another visitor, but this one wasn’t going to disturb us, he was just passing through

Name:	Miles_Turtle.jpg 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	1252

Now back in Part 5 I described our trip to Titusville to watch a launch from the Space Centre (Center). What I omitted from that report was that as we were driving back to Orlando along Highway 528 we passed a turtle, plodding alongside the road heading towards the bright lights of Disney World. Well, that’s what the kids wanted to believe. So when this guy turned up in the garden Kayleigh was convinced it was the same one. As he had travelled so far to get here, we called him Miles.

Poor Miles spent ages trying to work out how to get into the next-door garden. He really was on a mission and I was beginning to feel sorry for him. Eventually though he worked out a route and we waved bye as he continued his journey.

No more visitors appeared for the remainder of the day, but eventually we had to concede that our time by the pool was over, and we went in to start packing the bags ready for the morning. I will continue in another post to get more photos in, as I’ve hit the limit.