Sorry but that makes no difference. If pool heat is included, it should be provided payment terms makes no difference. If I have my car serviced and it includes 'free' oil, they need to put oil in the car. If not they have broken contract.

Quote Originally Posted by floridavillas View Post
When you say pool heating was included in the price, did the owner give you separate price for the rental and the pool heating?. The reason why I ask is that some owners provide and all inclusive quote which is where you may have difficulty. If however they have quoted a separate price for the pool heating, then I would say that the owners sound as if they have done all they can under the circumstances and I am sure they will offer some form of compensation for the inconvenience. I do hope that the owners can arrange for the pool heater to be replaced very soon because as other home owners have said a pool heater can be replaced quite easily within a few days. If they can't then I think you need to consider staying in another villa for the rest of your stay if you really need the use of a pool. I am sure if you contact the owners they will understand your disappointment and the need for a warm pool for your son. Good luck whatever the outcome and enjoy the rest of your stay in Orlando.