we are travelling to florida in 6 weeks today...
my son who is 32 years old was a bit naughty some years back and has to have a visa to get into the USA, he has only been in trouble after his ex partner (mum to his 6 year old daughter) when he was living with her he used to have a drink with his mates at the weekend and on going back to the girlfriends house she would start trouble.. i've been there seen it first hand anyway she had called the police on him several times reporting him for domestic violence she was a crafty cow as it was her physically attacking him... anyway.. his police check came back with no live trace (she would change her mind and withdraw her statements etc) anyway they (my other lad has been helping him with this) decided still best to get visa as they didnt know if things would show he hadnt reported...
well hes just had his appointment with the USA embassy in London and they have refused him... they asked him how many times were the poilce called he said 3 maybe 4... he told them it was because he had a drink so they said they want him to have a medical and this will be in a month... they say he wont get it done in time.....
can anyone offer me a glimmer of hope please? i cant say anything further as the lads are still in London and wont be back until 4 apparently there is a number to call ... my head is pounding, i'm in tears....