This story is more about how our last Florida holiday changed our lives. I have been accused of waffling by my dear wife, so will keep this a short(er).

Our last trip was back in 2006, and we were lucky enough to have a three week vacation in a villa in Westridge. A few days before our return flight was the big terrorist scare, when no hand luggage or fluids etc were allowed on the planes, and there were bad delays etc. Anyway, we'd had a great time the five of us, my wife and three daughters. We "checked in" Downtown at the Virgin checkin and spent the rest of the day shopping etc. When we arrived at the airport we were informed of possible (probable) delays. As we wandered around Orllando International I spotted a maintenance guy riding a Segway, the two wheeled self balancing machines. I'm sure many of you will have seen them in and around Orlando over the last few years.
As a complete petrolhead I was amazed, transfixed and in awe, and upon returning home franticly searched online for somewhere to ride one, only to find there was nowhere, all there was was a company importing them from the US. You may have guessed what happened next from my name, but I soon becamme the first Segway dealer in the UK, and now run a successfull tour operation in Kent!
So there you go, holidays can have a big effect on you [8D]

Nick