Hi everyone! Went to magic kingdom yesterday for our one day Disney visit! Thought it might be quieter on a Wednesday! Boy did I get that wrong!!! It was absolutely heaving! Shoulder to shoulder and every ride had wait times in excess of 90 mins even the awful haunted house was seventy mins!!! We only managed to get a few rides done but as it was our friends first visit we stayed late to see the electric parade, which was fantastic and the fire works! Again fantastic!! We didn't get a chance to see the light show on the castle as the parade was late starting and by the time we shuffled along it was finished! I say shuffled because everyone stayed late for these shows! I hav never seen it so busy! Anyway we finally managed to just get squeezed into a spot to manage to see the fireworks, the cast members were being a bit frantic trying to keep people behind the line! Someone bumped my 23 year old son and he put his foot over the line to catch his balance! The cast member quickly shouted at him" behind the line sir!" and then kicked him in the ankle!! How rude is that! I do understand that their job is hectic especially with crowds like that, but really do you need to be that rude! Oh and by he way , this was an elderly lady! And I have to say is probablythe only reason my son did not react to It
in a stronger manor than he did!!!
Pauline