Calling all Coaster Kings & Queens!

The new Cheetah Hunt ride at Busch Gardens is simply awesome.

Despite a very very long and frustrating wait for the electrical storm to pass it was well worth the wait.

The bit that sets it aside from other rides is the fact that you are launched - at an amazing force of 4Gs - 3 times during the ride which means it's not just exhilarating at the start but all the way through. Literally took my breath away at one point.

Oh, let's not forget that it is really fast as well. I think they quote speeds of 70mph.

Upside down just once (which was fine by me!). One really really steep hill (remember to hold onto your lunch!)

Incredibly smooth throughout.

And, amazing long. It stretches nearly the whole length of the park and takes just under 4 minutes to complete the ride.

Since my experience on Shekira, when I was scared out of my skin by that first drop that just dangles you over the edge [msnscared]I have become very wary of coasters (almost to the point of not enjoying them anymore) but the whole family; 2 girls ages 8 & 9 all really enjoyed it.

Of course, it goes without saying that you need to get there the minute the doors open and queue for this ride first.
Lots of footage on YouTube but it doesn't really do it justice.
Enjoy !! [clap]