I was looking on Walmart website before I went to Florida [live in UK] and noticed they have a TomTom 335SE with a 4.3 screen, has lane guidence and spoken street names, same model in UK is £140, they selling it for $69 plus tax, making it about $73, or about £47!! I clicked on the 'site to store' logo, picked a store near to where I was going to stay, not expecting to be able to buy it via credit card as I know you can't buy anything off a foreign website with a card registered in UK, but noticed I could pay by Paypal. Bought it day before we left UK, from the time you get confirmation email you have 48hrs to get to the store and pick it up. After arriving in Miami, went and picked it up, taking printed email, or if you can get email on your phone all they need is barcode thats on email, easy. Had older satnav to get me there but after that used new one, much better, dont have to look at screen as much as names of roads etc read out, once you get used to computerized American voice it was great. When you get back to Uk you can buy UK and Europe maps for about £40 I think so its still only cost £87 or so for unit and all the maps.