This is I think the most difficult post I am ever going to make. It is with a heavy heart that I have to tell you all that much loved and respected forum member Blott passed away last night. As some of you know, she had been ill for quite some time however she deteriorated suddenly last week, was admitted to hospital on Thursday with renal failure and unfortunately passed away in her sleep last night.

I met Blottie through this forum when it first started about nine years ago and we discovered that not only did we both have Florida villas but that we lived quite near each other in the UK also. We became close friends and kept in touch via daily emails over the seven years I was in Florida and of course met up when she visited her villa.

Blottie loved her villa and anything to do with Florida and has spent much of her time working tirelessly on the forum helping other homeowners or those intending or rent homes with her endless knowledge and her brand of home spun common sense. If anyone wanted to know anything, if she didnt know the answer, she would find it in a jiffy, her ability to do this always astounded me. I know you on the forum will all miss her as I will.
Julie