I miss the trainers interaction the shows last week were not the same. I appreciate safety must be paramount but the spectacle of the whale pushing a trainer along and vertical was something to be seen.

I noticed reduced numbers at the afternoon shows.

I did speak to one of the trainers who said Seaworld were challenging the ruling.

I also noticed the trainers now wear different couloured wetsuits. Maybe just me but I did think the old black and white patterned wetsuits they used to wear did make them look like baby killer whales and maybe Tilikum was confused and though Dawn was a whale.!! Just my untrained opinion of course.

I spoke to two trainers after the show who both said they wanted to get back in the water with the whales so we will have to see what happens next.

I understand Dawn did not want the whale destroying but safety has to be a main consifderation. I believe Seaworld has a good safety record but even one Death is one too many. I remember Dawn as an experienced trainer and we have sen her perform and could see her love for the whales.