Hi Everyone:

First time poster here. My 4yr old has discovered that there is such a thing as a "Disney World". We have decided to go. So far my in-laws have shown interest.
Soo we have ..
- 1 child who'll conk out after lunch, assuming a hectic morning at the park
- 2 grandparents who can only walk so far

Questions:
1. Although we will probably rent a vehicle, is it possible to take a bus to Disney? Just walking from the disney parking lot to the park would probably tire out half my group!
2. My first thought was to find a villa close to disney world, but on an unrelated post, most people had this as a low priority when choosing a villa. Just wondering what factors I haven't taken into account?
3. When should we go? We would like to do the water parks (so warm enough to want to go in the water). Can't be too hot as my in-laws are from Newfoundland and they don't do HOT. Ideally would like to go while it is still cold here in Canada, but at the least busy time. I was thinking Late April or May?

Hope it's not too early to be posting as we haven't made any concrete plans. There is just so much information it seems overwhelming. Hoping to hear from people who have done the trip before.

Thanks
Mit