Hi, I'm a new member who is taking the family (2 adults, 3 kids aged 14, 12 and 5) for our first ever Orlando holiday next Easter. We're flying out on 3rd April (Easter Saturday) and spending two weeks in Kissimmee. I have a few pretty basic questions:

1. How busy should we expect the various parks to be at that time (the two weeks after Easter) - e.g. does it coincide exactly with US school holidays?

2. If (as I suspect) it is likely to be pretty busy, is it generally better to hit the parks early in the day - or does it not make much difference (or does the recommended strategy vary from park to park)?

3. None of the three kids is very adventurous, so we won't be looking for the mega-exhilarating roller-coasters. I am vaguely intending to spend 2 or 3 days in the Magic Kingdom, and also a day each at Sea World, EPCOT Centre, the Animal Kingdom, Cypress Gardens, and Universal Studios (or Hollywood Studios - are they very different?). With 1 or 2 days at one of the water parks also, this would leave us 3 or 4 days downtime for R&R. It's only a general plan at the moment, but does this look like a practical schedule?

Apologies for length of first post and for seeming (well OK, being) naive - but all suggestions and advice will be gratefully received!