We're back from our trip in the US (well, have been back for a little while, but you know what it's like: back to work and then no time...).
We've had the best time ever during our stay in Florida, and being in a private villa did make the difference. I won't go through all the advantages, it's been done many times here and I agree with about everything.
The villa was great, and most important exactly what we had been told it would be. We stayed at Indian Point, at Steve and Tracy's great villa (145), and we found out it is a very convenient location for everything (well, except that Manny's was a little bit of driving, but so very worth it[msnwink]).
We had eveything we needed in the villa, and the MC was ready to answer even the dumbest question (jetlag does mess my brain a bit). The kids LOVED the pool, and we adults can't believe how quiet it was.
Anyone who's nervous about renting a villa on the net, as I definitely was when I did it: this site, all the help and advice you get on the forum, and Steve and Tracy's villa are a big two thumbs up!
I'm recommending it to everybody and planning our next trip already, bringing along some friends and probably some family too[clap]!

Nathalie.