Recently stayed at Sunnydazefloridavilla on Lindfields Community in Kissimmee. Whilst I was apprehensive about this villa (our usual one was booked) I went ahead and made the reservation. All went very well, good communication etc but once we had arrived - nothing from the owner - nada, zippo.

Our first morning I called to say that the villa was not clean and we were contemplating moving to a hotel. As the message went through to answerphone I asked to be called back - nothing. We did decide to stay for the 10 nights but spent everyday out and about. Once we got home I emailed to explain that the villa was not clean and if he were being charged for cleaning, it should be looked into I also added that I had not made a comment on it in the visitors book - unlike other guests. I added that pool heat had been paid for but we had to wait for 2 days for that to be put on and still nothing, not an apology, an explanation - nothing.

To summarise: bathroom - dirty, kitchen - dirty. Pillows in lounge - stuffing coming out of them, pool - well we wore swimming shoes, this was cleaned during our stay though and could have been kept clean had the pool cover been used. We tried to unravel it but it was so dirty through lack of use we left it alone.

I would certainly not recommend this villa.