We have just been to Aquatica today.
We got rained out at 4.30pm but it was time to hit the Banana Cook House anyway. Great value all day ticket was $19.95 for Adults and $12.95 for the kids... free food and drink all day.

The one thing that struck me was the amount of chairs and loungers they had (compared to the other water parks). We didn't get there until 10.15am and we managed to get 5 loungers right next to the play area.

The rides were all great fun but just be careful when you go on the 'Roa's Rapids' ... its a lazy river type ride without tubes... you just put on a life vest and float ( or should I say get propelled) around the river. It is VERY hard to exit as the current is VERY strong. I lost a wife and daughter[msnoo] and also had to console a young 8 year old girl who got off but mum didn't.

Hope you like the photo's.
Small lockers $8 (but you get a $3 voucher when you return the key)

Nearly forgot... we got great tickets from the link above. Two parks... Sea World and Aquatica.... unlimited access for 14 days... we will be going to both parks again !

Comments from the kids were this is the "best water park ever"... I must admit there seemed a good amount of rides.