If you are a cigar smoker then Florida is the right place to buy - there is no tax on cigars except the 7% or whatever sales tax.
You can't legally get Cuban imports, there are expensive fakes around but you can get everything else, including many grown from Cuban seed which are excellent and much much cheaper.
Only problem is - where can you buy them at the right price? And the right product stored properly? There aren't many cigar stores any more and the one there are tend to be expensive.
After years of looking I found one in Tampa who import huge quantities of cigars and sell all over the USA by mailorder, they also have a storefront near Tampa airport.
They are dirt stinking CHEAP!

Have a look at thompsoncigar dot com

I can specially recommend Boxes (not bundles) of their Cuban Delight Churchills (made in Dom Rep from Cuban seed tobacco and a Conneticut wrapper), and the Sonador Maduro Wrapper Gordos or Gigantes if you like a really big cigar that lasts an hour or so!

Everyone likes something different and they also sell samplers, they'll even give you the odd one if you ask nicely, you can sit outside and smoke a few before buying a box.

Customs Limit is 50 cigars of any size into UK, so get big ones.

I reckon I save about £4 per cigar on UK prices and a dollar each cigar on other cigar shops in Fl so if if you are going to Busch Gardens its about 10 miles away from there.

They do not sell cigarettes, but do sell cigar accessories like humidors which can be good value.

You can apply online for a catalogue which may have a discount code printed on it, with that you can buy mailorder and maybe get them sent to your villa while you are in Florida if you don't want the drive, but I would recommend going there in person at least the first time.

Its like Cigar Heaven.