Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville

Florida Savvy
    <span style="colorrange"><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">I love the new stuf, particularly Bama Breeze. Was singing all through the mountains.
    No sadly [msnsad] I have not been to a concert, but am hoping to get to one in Vegas next year. [msnwink] Keep fingers crossed
    </span id="Comic Sans MS"></span id="orange">
    Parrothead

Florida Savvy
    Bama Breeze is my new favourite - have you seen the video? It really fits the song.

Hoping to do a concert next year - do you think the Las Vegas ones will have the same atmosphere as the outdoor ones? I suspect the audience will be part of the fun of attending. Just going on the videos of previous concerts.

Can you believe JB will be 60 on Christmas Day?

Have been listening to Kenny Chesney a lot recently - the more I listen the more I like him!

Take care

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Listening to K92FM on internet. Great music gets you in the mood for Florida [clap][clap][clap]
    mike

Florida Savvy
    I really enjoy listening to K92FM - what would we do without the internet!

Have you tried www.live365.com ? You can select Orlando as your location and chose from a variety of stations available. Some interesting music if you fancy a change.

Happy listening

Florida Savvy
    I do like Kenny Chesney, but he does seem to want to be Jimmy Buffett!! A lot of his song titles are so close to Buffett ones! Liked him on "License to Chill".
    I hope I look as good at 60 as Jimmy does [8)]
    The Bama Breeze video is excellent. Have watched many, many times.
    Parrothead