Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Motown Cafe

Gold 5 Star Member

Motown Cafe

Steaks, BBQ and great mowtown memorabilia, rare souvenirs and merchandise. If you're into the mowtown sound, this is the place for you.

Blott
    blott

Florida Expert
    There is no better music than that of Motor Town, Detroit,MOTOWN!
    If the food is any good it sounds like the ideal way to spend an evening

Florida Chatterbox
    We were really disappointed in November, on our last visit. The downstairs (where the dance floor is) has been turned into a Games machine room. You can't hear the music above the awful noise of the games machines! This used to be our favourite place to chill with a beer and listen to the Motown tunes and take in the atmosphere with all the memorabilia and costumes.(showing my age now)But I do feel they have spoiled it.

Maureen
    http://www.villasflorida.com/villas/803.aspx

Florida Expert
    I was also disapponted at the addition of the Games Room at Motown Cafe. We turned around and walked out as soon as we saw it. Big shame for people who never saw it before.
    Ana
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1480.aspx

Florida Newbie
    Hi,on our last few visits we have always made a point of having a meal at motown,but if what I have just read this could be a no no.Having said that we did meet the commodores there and were able to talk to them and have individual photos taken.As I am an avid motown lover this was a great memory to take back home.