Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Where would you choose to visit?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Las Vegas

21 25.30%
  • San Francisco

15 18.07%
  • Los Angeles

4 4.82%
  • New Orleans

7 8.43%
  • New York

25 30.12%
  • San Diego

1 1.20%
  • Memphis

1 1.20%
  • Other....please tell

9 10.84%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where would you choose to visit?

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    My parents went to both of these and really liked them. Elvis was a bit before my time so I could take or leave Memphis.

New Orleans would be the one I'd most want to go to although I do not think it's the kind of place you would take children so it may well be a few years before we get there [msnsad]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
    Memphis is great, especially if you are an Elvis fan! San Diego is great to, really warm and a bit more American than Florida...does that make sense...no, em not so many tourists is what I think I mean. We thought about buying there.
    [/quote]

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Hey John, think we are the same age, I love Elvis!!

You are right about New Orleans. OMG[:0]Sin City or what...but fab. That was where they told me to fasten the back of my bikini when I was tanning my back! Next door to the really nice hotel on Bourboun Street where we were stating, well, cant't say what was there here being family orientated but a real eye opener and not just run of the mill naughty stuff either[:I].

Angela,
    I did not like LA much either, a bit rough in general but got to be done once. Boston we sat in the airport in the days where you had to fly to Orlando and stop at Boston.
    CDV

I had to pick Los angeles as my partner and i are desperate to go and visit six flags and knotts/soak city,although obviously i wouldnt turn down a trip to any other city/state.Hopefully get to visit a few in the next few yrs[msnwink]

Emma

Gold 5 Star Member
    We are going to visit the six flags theme park near Annapolis on our holiday this year, our eldest son wanted to go to the one in Los Angeles when we were there a couple of years ago but we didn't have time. He wants to spend his 15th birthday there, so thats what we plan to do.
    Sarah

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Yes we are CDV [msnsmile2]

I don't remember Elvis from when I was young - it was always somethign my step-mother played from some old looking records.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
    Hey John, think we are the same age, I love Elvis!!
    [/quote]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk

I don't remember Elvis from when I was young - it was always somethign my step-mother played from some old looking records.[/quote]Oh cripes! Suddenly I feel very old!
    blott

Florida Savvy
    Still not tried New York...[xx(]
    Neil & Lynne
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1468.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blott
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk

I don't remember Elvis from when I was young - it was always somethign my step-mother played from some old looking records.[/quote]Oh cripes! Suddenly I feel very old!
    [/quote]
    Blimey me to Goerge I feel like a mother hen watching over the baby chicks and for you John saying you don't remember Elvis when you were young that takes the biscuit!!!111111[:0][:0]I will just go and sit in my rocking chair
    and think about THE GOOD OLD DAYS[msnwink][msnwink]
    Barbara

Gold 5 Star Member
    And how was six flags theme park near Annapolis Ray & Sarah [?]
    As good as 'the falls'[?][msntongue]At least I know where you are talking about now[msnembarrased]

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Barbara,
    I remember Elvis...just...shame really as my vidid memory was the day he died as it was a week after my 10th Birthday. I remember the newspaper coming through the door and my granddad saying "Oh my"....
    CDV