Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Should Football Shirts be Allowed into Disney

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES they should be banned

36 31.30%
  • NO they should not be banned

79 68.70%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Football Shirts be Allowed into Disney

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Personally I voted no as I do not see what harm it does. Although....sorry for this.. I hate to see people dressed in football shirts, especially at night....Brits on tour springs to mind..
    Backlash welcome it is only my opinion!
    CDV

Florida Junior
    We have noticed that over the 8 years we have been visiting Orlando the number of Football Shirts have increased from almost nothing to the current level. Could Orlando be turning into the new Benidorm. Will Orlando be renamed Costa Orlando and will we be eating all day fry up breakfasts and be flooded with British Pubs and Karaoke.

If this is the case will these people be staying in villas or will they be in a $29.99/night hotel room on International Drive.

Neil

Voted yes as wearing football shirts from where we come from can cause a lot of bother depending on which team you support, also agree with Cruella they are unsightly and should realy be kept for football matches,but saying that my brother insists on wearing his cringe, but not evenings

Lorraine

Lorraine, not a Glaswegian by any chance? Hey and btw Elvis is not dead he married us in Vegas 4 years ago!!!! We love him to? Have you been to Graceland? Magic place!
    CDV

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by neilbrunton
    We have noticed that over the 8 years we have been visiting Orlando the number of Football Shirts have increased from almost nothing to the current level. Could Orlando be turning into the new Benidorm. Will Orlando be renamed Costa Orlando and will we be eating all day fry up breakfasts and be flooded with British Pubs and Karaoke.

If this is the case will these people be staying in villas or will they be in a $29.99/night hotel room on International Drive.

Neil
    [/quote]
    Mr CDV hates Orlando for this very reason!
    CDV

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
    Lorraine, not a Glaswegian by any chance? Hey and btw Elvis is not dead he married us in Vegas 4 years ago!!!! We love him to? Have you been to Graceland? Magic place!
    [/quote]

Not Glasgow but worse,just outside Belfast,Havent been to Graceland yet[msnsad] but begging Paul to go, I think it may be on the cards for next year 30th anniversary[msnwink][msnwink] he would need to come up with something special or I won`[msnmad][msnmad]be a happy
    bear.

Lorraine

Florida Savvy
    It might help keep the queues down during British peak visting periods!!

I'd vote for anything that helps that!!

[msnsmile2]
    Neil & Lynne
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1468.aspx

Florida Newbie
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by neilbrunton

Neil
    [/quote]

Can't believe this above statement. The more people who has the chance to experience Orlando the better and if that includes Singing Football shirt wearing, pint drinking, fry eating Brits who can only afford $29.99 rooms on International Drive then good luck to them.

Florida Savvy
    I think it is embarrasing to see an overweight middle aged brit walking down I drive wearing a full Brit footie team outfit ,less the boots that were replaced with trainers .Sad to see people who cannot dress properly for their age .Then again I have yet to see many well dressed Americans ,perhaps we are following their trend and becoming dress slobs .

Think this is an English thing since my Scottish friends always make a point of commenting about it (mostly in Spain) but then I always point out to them why the Scots don't wear football shirts.

Contemplating the thought a little as I wait for the first family visitors to arrive this summer (still very hot on the coast); would we have the same problem with rugby shirts, I see lots of Americans wearing Basketball and US Football shirts but maybe you didn’t recognize them, and we and they wear college shirts all the time. So is it just we have a thing against the team shirt; I suppose if they all had Liverpool shirts on it wouldn’t be a problem eh! Chuckle chuckle..
    [msnsmile2]
    Dave [msnsmile2]