Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Primeval Whirl

Florida Chatterbox

Primeval Whirl

A waltzer on rails high up in the sky - terrified me! Just as you think you are going off the end of the rails, the car whizzes itself around and you go in another direction. I hated it but 8yr old loved it.

We tried this out for the first time a couple of weeks ago and thought it was really good, great for all the family, enough thrills for the real dare devils and not tooooooooo scary for me
    Caroline & Dave

Sounds great! It reminds me from the description of the rollercoaster at Chessington WOA, the Mad Mouse or somethign it's called?!
    Tink

I strapped my camera to my wrist and took some great pics of my mother-in-law on this ride. [msnsmile2]

She's nearly 70 and doesn't do thrill rides....she had trouble walking in a straight line afterwards, but it was worth it !!
    Mike & Sue Wooder-Jones

Florida Newbie
    myself & my lad Jake went on this 7 or 8 times during our last trip. Jake has mobility problems but loves rollercoasters & this is one of his favorites. Depending who you get in the car with you influences the spin speed as well

simon

Gold 5 Star Member
    Well, I had a go last year, but this year just let the kid go on her own[msnwink]Not for me, I must have been made the first time[laugh]

Florida Chatterbox
    We like this ride
    WR

Florida Chatterbox
    They had this ride in the car park at our shoping center, a few week's ago and it was named the mouse trap

WR
    WR

Gold 5 Star Member
    Primeval Whirl is quite a good, exciting ride without being in the 'white knuckle' class. I think PW often gets biased reviews and I feel that it is better than what some reports make it out to be. Like BTMR, PW is a good 'second step' coaster for those gradually overcoming their fears and climbing up the rollercoaster ladder.
    Nostromo

Florida Expert
    I was very underwhelmed by this ride to be honest....but I do think the whole of Chester and Hesters is terrible as well.

I've had more of a thrill in a similar vein from the two bit travelling fairs in the UK on the Waltzers. Now *that's* a spinning ride

My first job as Disney CEO would be to rip out Chester and Hesters.

Brizzle