Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Favourite Chocolate

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cadburys - for the British traditionalist.

42 40.78%
  • Hershey''''s - the popular choice?

7 6.80%
  • Ghirardelli - for the American traditionalist.

6 5.83%
  • Lindt - Continental fans.

9 8.74%
  • Ritter-Sport - for those athletic types.

1 0.97%
  • Galaxy - British astronauts?!

24 23.30%
  • Thorntons - for Brits with expensive tastes

5 4.85%
  • All of the above - for chocoholics.

9 8.74%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Favourite Chocolate

Hotel Chocolat (when I am feeling rich) or Cadburys (when I am not) over here ...... Hersheys over there
    Wendy

So glad this thread has been resurrected - chocolate oh chocolate (it's the only thing that makes the return to England worth doing - bring on a bar of proper Cadburys chocolate any day!!![msnwink]
    Alison and Danny

Super Moderator
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by DANESKA18
    So glad this thread has been resurrected - chocolate oh chocolate (it's the only thing that makes the return to England worth doing - bring on a bar of proper Cadburys chocolate any day!!![msnwink]
    [/quote]

How much longer will we get 'proper Cadburys' for? Have noticed an increase in Milka 'Chocolate' our way which is made with milk powder and not the good old glass and half of proper milk and is not so nice.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jill
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by DANESKA18
    [/quote]

How much longer will we get 'proper Cadburys' for? Have noticed an increase in Milka 'Chocolate' our way which is made with milk powder and not the good old glass and half of proper milk and is not so nice.
    [/quote]

Pretty soon we will have Kraft Fruit and Nut etc ....hope they don't change the taste of Cadburys even if they change the name...
    Wendy

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    They can call it anything they like, but the chocoholics of the UK may start lynching people if they change the recipe.
    Lyn

I don't think there is anything to beat Cadbury's over here in the UK but mist admit we have become adicted to Ghirardelli when in the US. We always find some sort of excuse to make a trip to the Ghirardelli shop at Disney at least 3 or 4 times a day - sorry, I mean week!!!
    Jim

Super Moderator
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jimiansville
    I don't think there is anything to beat Cadbury's over here in the UK but mist admit we have become adicted to Ghirardelli when in the US. We always find some sort of excuse to make a trip to the Ghirardelli shop at Disney at least 3 or 4 times a day - sorry, I mean week!!!
    [/quote]

When we were in San Francisco the boys were in choc heaven as in Ghiradelli Square they were giving out the free samples and they went from the cafe to the shop and back again more than once and then finished off with an ice cream sundae.