Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Annual Pass

Florida Junior

Annual Pass

Does anyone know if you can buy annual passes at the gate or are they only available online?

Kevin

Florida Savvy
    Hi Kevin

I am sure that you can buy them at the park as you can upgrade once you arrive if you have a day pass.
    I have just ordered mine online though, I decided that as we wanted 5 to get them via the pay monthly scheme. They should arrive within the next week, another thing to put into my holiday folder and not think about again, as if!!![msnembarrased]Like everything else in there, I will probably get them out once a month just to check that everything is still in there.

Sarah

Florida Junior
    Hi Sarah,
    I have tried to order 5 tonight online but got a page telling me there was an error, tried another card and got the same result. Not sure waht the problem is I may try again over the weekend.

Kevin

Gold 5 Star Member
    I think that just must be a temporary website glitch then as we got our vouchers online too without any problems.

You just take your voucher cards to the Guest Services, get your photo taken and they give you your annual pass.

BTW, although annual passes include free parking, you have to pay for the car park on your visit to pick up your annual passes and they don't give refunds on the parking.
    blott

Florida Savvy
    I purchased an annual pass on line. I was lucky enough to get the 2 years for the price of 1 offer. I am in Florida at the moment and when I went through the parking turnstile on Tuesday I showed my Internet voucher with my confirmation number on and they let me park without paying. It may depend who is on the turnstile so I may have been lucky.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I think you were! We tried that but it didn't work...
    blott

Actually Blottie, we did the same as Dopeysfriend, and we didn't have to pay either.

Maybe you need to work on those puppy dog eyes
    Chris & Peter

Gold 5 Star Member
    It's probably your teeth that clinched it!
    blott

LOL ~ too funny
    Chris & Peter

Florida Savvy
    Hey just got my annual passes this morning in the post got so excited then realised still have 32 and a bit weeks until we can use them [msncry]
    Sarah