Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Annual Pass

Florida Expert
    Does anyone know a web link for annual passes? We keep getting diverted to UK ticket sales site instesd of .com site[msnsad]
    Denise

Do you not have to be a Florida resident to get an annual pass?

Claire

Florida Expert
    Hi Claire

No you do not have to be a resident to get an annual pass. Anyone can get one.

There is a separate pass for Florida Residents, though, and that is probably what you are thinking of. [msnsmile]
    Cheryl

Florida Savvy
    Hi Claire

As you recognised, you need to get to the .com site. Hover on Tickets and select Annual Passes from the drop down menu. You will see the 3 types of pass available - Power, Preferred and Premier. These are valid for 365 days from first day of use (ie NOT date purchased). On the same page, there is a Season pass which is valid from 1 Jan to 31 Dec 2009.

You might assume that these are for Florida residents only as they don't appear on the UK site, but we have purchased Preferred Annual Passes on 2 separate occasions using a UK credit card billing address and a UK passport as ID when picking up tickets without any problems.

If your trip is not imminent, I would suggest checking the website regularly to look out for special offers. On our first purchase, we got 15 months for the price of 12. Later, when we had to buy an additional one when our daughter turned 3, we got a buy one year get one year free deal!

Finally, as an Annual Pass holder, you can renew it for much less than it would cost to buy another Annual Pass (and you get 30 days after it expires in which to remember to renew it!)

Hope this helps.

Sandra

Can I buy 2 day tickets from the .com site?

The tickets on the uk site are dearer.

Claire

I've just bought tickets (not an annual pass, just day tickets) on the .com site but when I got through to the checkout and entered my card details it said my transaction was not accepted. However, when I checked my bank account it was authorised and the money had been taken from my account.

I haven't received a confirmation email yet or my tickets (I chose the print at home option). Just wondering if it usually takes a while for your email to come through?

Claire

Florida Savvy
    Hi Claire

As I recall, I got a confirmation number at the end of the booking process and printed off that page. The email confirmation arrived pretty much straight after. This was all I needed to take (plus passport ID) to collect my passes at Guest Services on our first visit.

If you have not had either of these, I would check your bank account again and then get in touch with Universal.

Sandra

For around an extra 4 or 5 dollars you can get 7 days access from our site.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by clairemca
    Can I buy 2 day tickets from the .com site?

The tickets on the uk site are dearer.

Claire
    [/quote]