Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Villa Entertainment

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Play Station 2 (Sony)

25 25.25%
  • Game Cube (Ninetendo)

2 2.02%
  • PC for internet / games etc

24 24.24%
  • Air Hockey

9 9.09%
  • Foosball

2 2.02%
  • Pool Table

18 18.18%
  • Board Games

16 16.16%
  • Others

3 3.03%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Villa Entertainment

Florida Junior
    I voted for air hockey. I agree with the above posts about holidays being very much a family-togetherness time and I like the way air hockey can be played by most age-groups - from the fast & furious adult competitiveness to playing very gently and letting a 6 year old win.
    Once my kids realised that all the villas I was looking at had swimming pools, air hockey was next on their list. I'm happy too as I much prefer it to pool (and I have a chance of beating my husband!)

Gold 5 Star Member
    I voted air hockey too for the same reason as rainyday. All our family enjoy it and it suits all ages. It was a must for our games room.

Florida Savvy
    Its just habit a lot of the time..you think you'll miss it......but I never do.....and I'm online for minutes on end.......
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me too mustn't let hubbie see this he always gets the flack that he spends all his time on the PC

He cant see me while Im on work, and I have a very stressfull job must do I have to take breaks every hour or so and get some light relief from this site, dont I...

Sarah

I put internet, but as The lad is now at home during the summer hols, and Sarah is just getting into this computer malarky, i'm glad we have aenought machines to go round and i've networked the upstairs!. When we get around to buy some newer pc's i'll go wireless.

As most homes that provide internet access only have one machine i can see fisticuffs []
    Wilf & Sarah

Florida Newbie
    I put board games, it's nice to sit down and interact now and again, if you spend all your time watching the TV or on the PC the art of conversation will be lost.
    Alan

Gold 5 Star Member
    I put board games as well. More than two people can play, generally, and there is a lot more interaction and conversation!
    Teresa

Gold 5 Star Member
    Me three. That's not to say we don't provide some of the other stuff on the list though.
    blott

Gold 5 Star Member
    We onlyhave a pool[8D]and 3 tv's [msnsmile]at the moment[msnsmile]Are the gizmos and gadgets really just something for prospective renters to tick as they decide which villa to have[?]In people's experience do renters REALLY look for so many things in a villa[msneek]Freaks me out! Been going to Orlando since my daughter was 18 months old,she is 12 this year, and I can honestly say it never occured to me until looking around at other villas now we have one, that people provide so much in the villa[msnscared]Come on guys, this isn't 2 weeks in the UK!!)

Gold 5 Star Member
    CarolAnn you would be amazed at the list that some rentors will give you for must haves![msnoo]

Having said that most are pretty content with pool and TV, as they are out at the parks alot of the time.
    Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    Totally agree Ray/Sarah

A nice pool to relax in and a telly to collapse in front of after a day at the parks is
    really all we need. As you say, how much time do you actually spend at the villa, not
    that much.

And the time you do spend there apart from sleeping, would imagine most would be in the
    pool or in front of the tv
    Chrisj