Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Favourite Fast Food Joint

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • MacDonalds

13 12.15%
  • Burger King

6 5.61%
  • Wendys

5 4.67%
  • Subway

28 26.17%
  • Taco Bell

4 3.74%
  • Dennys

17 15.89%
  • KFC

13 12.15%
  • Other

21 19.63%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Fast Food Joint

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar

Favourite Fast Food Joint

What is everyones favourte fastfood place?
    CDV

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    There is no option for "none". Being a veggie you would not get me near any of these places [msnsad]

Florida Expert
    They do veggie options but not being a veggie what restaurants do you use when you venture out? Do you eat sea food?

They do do veggie options but the places smell really strongly of meat (yuck) and the veggie options are cooked on the same areas as the meat ones so I would not eat them.

We're veggies so do not eat sea food either. Our usual haunts would be Chefs De France (Epcot), Olive Garden, Chevys, Chilis, Boma (Animal Kingdom Lodge). [msnsmile2]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by george
    They do veggie options but not being a veggie what restaurants do you use when you venture out? Do you eat sea food?
    [/quote]

I gone for other, and the vote is for CHECKERS at Old Town, you cant beat their burgers and chili chese fries all washed down with a large milkshake.

Jen & Amy

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1481.aspx

Florida Expert
    That is a great choice.<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by amy
    I gone for other, and the vote is for CHECKERS at Old Town, you cant beat their burgers and chili chese fries all washed down with a large milkshake.

[/quote]

John have you ever tried Sweet Tomatoes we really like the choice they have there, the bakery is great. Our daughter became vegan for about a year which was a nightmare when eating out in Orlando. In most places we used to say that she didn't eat fish or meat and was allergic to dairy products to make sure that whatever was offered was suitable, but sweet tomatoes understood what a vegan was and pointed out all the items on their buffet that were suitable. That was the only place that she really had any reasonable choice, she would have eaten there everyday if we'd let her.
    Julie

Florida Expert
    John ( and other Veggies ).There is a restaurant on I Drive called Cafe Tu-Tu Tango which is a tapas style restaurant which has a good selection of Veggie dishes.

We keep meaning to try it but never quite make the trip to I-Drive. Maybe next time we are out we will [msnsmile2].

Sounds wonderful!
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jules
    John have you ever tried Sweet Tomatoes we really like the choice they have there, the bakery is great. Our daughter became vegan for about a year which was a nightmare when eating out in Orlando. In most places we used to say that she didn't eat fish or meat and was allergic to dairy products to make sure that whatever was offered was suitable, but sweet tomatoes understood what a vegan was and pointed out all the items on their buffet that were suitable. That was the only place that she really had any reasonable choice, she would have eaten there everyday if we'd let her.
    [/quote]

Another one we keep meaning to try and it looks really nice.
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by george
    John ( and other Veggies ).There is a restaurant on I Drive called Cafe Tu-Tu Tango which is a tapas style restarant which has a good selection of Veggie dishes.
    [/quote]