Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Favourite Fast Food Joint

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • MacDonalds

13 12.15%
  • Burger King

6 5.61%
  • Wendys

5 4.67%
  • Subway

28 26.17%
  • Taco Bell

4 3.74%
  • Dennys

17 15.89%
  • KFC

13 12.15%
  • Other

21 19.63%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Fast Food Joint

Florida Savvy
    Sorry have to do it voted for other because hmmm most of you can probably guess if you have read any of my other postings on this topic before

I will give you a chance to guess before I post[msnwink]

Sarah
    Sarah

John/Sarah,

We found that Romano's Macaroni Grill on 192 (By Wild Bills) has a lot of veggie stuff.

Its so good, Sue has moved Olive Garden down to number 2 on her list of favourite restaurants.
    Mike & Sue Wooder-Jones

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    We've tried to get in there a few times and it is always so busy we never have time to wait (hungry children). We have promised ourselves to go very early one day when we are out at Christmas as it looks lovely.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mikewj
    John/Sarah,

We found that Romano's Macaroni Grill on 192 (By Wild Bills) has a lot of veggie stuff.

Its so good, Sue has moved Olive Garden down to number 2 on her list of favourite restaurants.
    [/quote]

Florida Expert
    Plymouth, Devon UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, Fl
    Dnny's Fast Food?? I dont think so!! we waited over an hour for our food there once.
    Tricia

John you'll love Sweet Tomatoes. I'm not veggie but love their selection of foods and the first couple of times that we ate there I didn't even realise that they didn't serve meat!!

Cafe Tu Tu Tangos is wonderful. I love all of the dishes. A wonderful selection for veggies too, as George said. I've been a few times now and you just order a few dishes and if you want more then you order again, and so on until you've had enough. I also love wandering around and seeing the artwork which is for sale. A friend had her cards read by the resident Tarot reader which was fun. The artists are often there "being creative" and you can chat with them too. Very popular with the locals which says a great deal in my book.
    Carla

Florida Newbie
    If any of you guys get near Clearwater/ Largo go to Steak and Shake. I promise you this is a place that will never be beaten for shakes, malts, burgers and melts. The shakes are just the best in the States and believ em, I've tried some !!

Gold 5 Star Member
    We voted for Subway as we love their sandwiches. One has just opened in Gloucester and we treated ourselves to one last Saturday and it tasted just like the ones we have in Florida.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Sounds great Carla - we always travel to Orlando with all good intentions of trying these places but never seem to find the time to go. I'm going to try and make sure we make the effort when we are over at Christmas as we are missing a treat here [msnsmile2]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Carla
    John you'll love Sweet Tomatoes. I'm not veggie but love their selection of foods and the first couple of times that we ate there I didn't even realise that they didn't serve meat!!

Cafe Tu Tu Tangos is wonderful. I love all of the dishes. A wonderful selection for veggies too, as George said. I've been a few times now and you just order a few dishes and if you want more then you order again, and so on until you've had enough. I also love wandering around and seeing the artwork which is for sale. A friend had her cards read by the resident Tarot reader which was fun. The artists are often there "being creative" and you can chat with them too. Very popular with the locals which says a great deal in my book.
    [/quote]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Had to vote for SubwayI adore themOne has just opened in Bedford. YippeeMind you, silly me would still rather go to one states side[?]Why is that, I wonder[?][msncool]

Must be other, Pappa Johns pizza gets my vote [msntongue]

Lorraine