Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: How to spend just ONE day in Orlando?

Voters
155. You may not vote on this poll
  • Magic Kingdom

30 19.35%
  • Epcot

18 11.61%
  • Disney MGM

7 4.52%
  • Animal Kingdom

3 1.94%
  • Sea World

28 18.06%
  • Universal Studios

20 12.90%
  • Islands of Adventure

23 14.84%
  • Somewhere else (please specify)

26 16.77%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How to spend just ONE day in Orlando?

Gold 5 Star Member
    I would spend the day at the beach, the evening in Epcot having fish and chips at the
    Rose and crown, then a lovely swim before going to bed
    Chrisj

Florida Savvy
    I have to agree with floridadreamvilla.co.uk, that it would have to be spent lazing round the pool, sat in the spa with a (large) cocktail.
    Phil & Mel Moore

Florida Savvy
    Sea World!

But lets face it, whos daft enough to go for 1 day

Florida Savvy
    VERY good point KirstieLou.[msnwink] We went the first time this year for 2 weeks. We've already booked for 18 days next year, and I can see that growing year on year[msnsmile2]
    Phil & Mel Moore

If I only had one day in Orlando plus a wish for anything it would have to be a LIVE concert at T. D. Waterhouse Centre with ELVIS as the performer [msncry][msncry]

Lorraine

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KirstieLou
    Sea World!

But lets face it, whos daft enough to go for 1 day
    [/quote]

It was only a theoretical question. But I suppose it is possible that Joseph Henry Bloggs was driving from Miami to Tallahasee and decided to stop in Orlando for a day?
    Nostromo

Florida Savvy
    Sea World has that magic for me!!
    Neil & Lynne
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1468.aspx

If only for one day nothing would drag me away from the pool in our villa, of course accompanied by a glass of wine and just maybe the hubby

Lynne
    Lynne

Florida Chatterbox
    Magic Kingdom ... it is just so special, for all ages.
    [OV]1499[/OV]

Florida Expert
    It has to be the day trip to Silver Springs, pick up the boat, Scream across the great big lake,down the canal and that huge lock, then be amazed where the canal meets the Silver Springs River.

Scenery, excitement, manatees, monkeys, (Where they filmed the original tarzan movies and the monkeys escaped) clear water to see all the fish turtles etc.

Lunch and a swim with the manatees(If you are lucky enough to get near) see the actual Silver Spring and do the return journey. It was the most amazing day to unwind and really get a good start to the holiday. Got an amazing suntan as well. It was for the whole day and the children even enjoyed every minute.

It used to be run by a gent called Ted, but I have lost the paperwork, It's not part of any glass bottom boat trips) So if anybody out there has any info they can give..... The boats held six people and we were supplied with a skipper for the day.[?]

It was originally booked through Virgin but they no longer have the details. Sorry to have gone on a bit...but it was really good, and we would like to do it again. So if anybody else has been and still has the details, please forward[msnsad][msncry]