Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: How to spend just ONE day in Orlando?

Voters
155. You may not vote on this poll
  • Magic Kingdom

30 19.35%
  • Epcot

18 11.61%
  • Disney MGM

7 4.52%
  • Animal Kingdom

3 1.94%
  • Sea World

28 18.06%
  • Universal Studios

20 12.90%
  • Islands of Adventure

23 14.84%
  • Somewhere else (please specify)

26 16.77%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How to spend just ONE day in Orlando?

Florida Chatterbox
    WALMART, TARGET, AND K MART WITH MAY BE DOLLAR TREE!
    THEN TO HARD ROCK CAFE FOR A MEAL
    tracey

Gold 5 Star Member
    Tricky One[msntongue]Voted for MGM, as it is one of my fav things to do, but, I am sure I would sulk if I only had 1 day in Orlando[msnscared]

I voted other; I have no idea but would decide on the day.
    Dave [msnsmile2]

Gold 5 Star Member
    I voted somewhere else and it would also have to be my villa. Given just one day I wouldnt be able to bear being so close and not going to it, sorry,I do love the theme parks but nothing beats my home when push comes to shove.

Lesley
    www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-784.aspx

I'm amazed at how many people voted for SeaWorld, I really didn't like it But that's the great thing about Florida, there's so much to do and see it doesn't matter if you don't like one particular thing.
    Caroline & Dave

Gold 5 Star Member
    Other - pool, shopping, Cirque du Soleil and dinner at the Grand Floridian to watch the MK fireworks!!! Or it might have to be the Swan and Dolphin and Epcots depending on timing.
    If I had to pick a park, I guess it would be Seaworld. I live here and of all the parks Seaworld is the one you can keep going back to without getting fed up with it or jaded. I suppose because it is "living".
    Julie

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caroline
    I'm amazed at how many people voted for SeaWorld, I really didn't like it But that's the great thing about Florida, there's so much to do and see it doesn't matter if you don't like one particular thing.
    [/quote]

True. I love Sea World and it came out on top of our 'Family Poll'. But there are some people who (quite rightly) feel upset about the acquatic creatures being 'handled' by the human trainers. Looked that way, parks like SW and AK can be off-putting, although the latter tries hard to create a 'natural' environment for the animals.
    Nostromo

Can you go into Epcot to eat without a pass. Just worked it out I was last in Epcot in 1986, just shows how much there is to do arround Orlando, though being on the forum is like being there.
    Dave [msnsmile2]

Florida Chatterbox
    I would choose Seaworld. Just love it there - and never as crowded as the other parks.
    Karen

Florida Chatterbox
    Universal Studios - memories of first visit - listened to the Blues Brothers three times that day - looked like some mad woman singing and dancing in the street. ( Allen says what's new there then!)

Then a close second Sea World - this was the first park we ever visited - and being up so early with the change in body clock we were there at the front right next to the rope at 'rope drop' - I phoned my mum and cried with excitement as I could see the baby dolphins!

Maggie