Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Florida Newbie

Hello!

Hello, just a quick introductory post!

We're getting married and have just booked our honeymoon in Kissimmee, Florida for 2 weeks in November this year and can't wait!! We're keen to find out more about the area and what we can do to explore, - and we're sure that 2 weeks won't be long enough!!

This forum looks great - really informative and helpful

Anyway, we look forward to getting to know you all [msnsmile2]

Matt and Fiona

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Matt and Fiona

Welcome and please ask away, we are all here to help as much as we can
    Chrisj

Florida Expert
    hi Matt and Fiona, welcome, you're right about 2 weeks not being enough. but it is a start and I'm sure you'll return. congratulations and all the best with the wedding.

benfilo
    benfilo

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Matt and Fiona

We have honeymooners in our villa in September and I know top of their list of places to go is Discovery Cove, swimming with the Dolphins (they have also booked a convertible). It's one time when you can treat yourselves without a guilty conscience.

Have fun.

Lesley
    Lesley

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Matt and Fiona, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your up coming wedding. You will have a fantastic time in Florida and no doubt will go back many times.
    Sarah

Florida Newbie
    Thank you for your lovely welcome

We really can't wait to get there - and I'm sure we'll end up wanting to return year after year once we get back home!!

LesleyB - that sounds fantastic, swimming with the dolphins would be an amazing experience.[^] Thanks for the idea - I'd love that, not too sure about Matt though, as he's not a big fan of swimming! [msnembarrased]

You're right Matt and Fi, 2 weeks won't be long enough[msnsad]
    Never mind you'll have the rest of your lives together to keep going back[msnsmile2]
    Best wishes for your wedding, I hope you have a wonderful day and a fantastic honeymoon [msnwink]
    Liz

Liz

Hello Matt & Fiona.
    We wish all the best for your future; what a start going to Florida! You are right 2 weeks is not enough but that’s the great thing about the area; wouldn’t it be just so boring if you covered it all in a couple of days, what would you do with your time?[msnwink]
    Dave.
    Dave [msnsmile2]

Florida Newbie
    Hi

Its not so much I dont like swimming as the fact I do depth's as opposed to lengths

Plus far too many horror films set in the sea and holiday locations

A fantastic site though - I cannot wait to see IOA and I'm scared of heights aswell :-)

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Matt and Fi
    You will have a great honeymoon - we married in Orlando, then obviously staryed for our honeymoon, it was very memorable. My brother get's married in September and they are going across for there honeymoon. Congratualtions and best wishes to you both.
    Tracy