Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: must stay on topic area...

Florida Chatterbox
    I've just dipped in to various threads in the Ask the Expert section and they really don't look like they go off topic by more than one or two posts so that shouldn't cause a problem for people to ignore them. Replying posts may raise more questions or give more info but they're still on topic, just the odd jokey social comment which could be considered "off". There is so much information on here that you have to use the Search facility to find stuff anyway and that has always worked straight away for me. The alternative is to go through pages of threads, even if the posts strictly relate to the thread's title.

99% of the social chit-chat is in the General area as it should be (with the exception of my poll testing madness![:I]) so really the issue here is inadvertant reference to ownership that causes a post to be moved into a password protected area. It's a conundrum!!
    Angua

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrisj
    ive assumed now that if i cant find a topic that ive contributed to that its been moved
    as I dont have a villa either i just carry on with other threads, and then if they get moved
    i carry on til I find something I can talk about that doesnt get moved
    [/quote]

How much is it worth to DM you the thread....[msnwink][msnwink]...!

Well maybe we could all be good......and try not to go off topic in ask the experts......[msnsmile2]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Angua
    I've just dipped in to various threads in the Ask the Expert section and they really don't look like they go off topic by more than one or two posts so that shouldn't cause a problem for people to ignore them. Replying posts may raise more questions or give more info but they're still on topic, just the odd jokey social comment which could be considered "off". There is so much information on here that you have to use the Search facility to find stuff anyway and that has always worked straight away for me. The alternative is to go through pages of threads, even if the posts strictly relate to the thread's title.

99% of the social chit-chat is in the General area as it should be (with the exception of my poll testing madness![:I]) so really the issue here is inadvertant reference to ownership that causes a post to be moved into a password protected area. It's a conundrum!!
    [/quote]

Conundrum......ummmmmm.......[msnsmile]

Maybe a nice...please try to say on topic in this area.....would be OK.......