Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best ever Restaurant

Florida Savvy
    Roy's Hawaian restaurant at Dr Phillips Blvd, on Sand Lake Road - have the most fantastic seabass in lobster sauce and hot chocolate souffle!
    Champagne

we went back to johnny rockets this time, and found it as a burger joint a very expensive one, and not as nice as the last time we ate there!.........
    but then we tried Race Rock and that was fabulos!!!! very very generous size portions, i had the boneless pork chops with crushed garlic mashed potaoes and brocolli! oculdnt manage half of it as it was so big.............well had to save a bit of room for desert!!, not to badly priced either, and the staff were really lovely ask for sams table, or Lauren ( she going to move soon tho')
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Where's Jonny Roackets Liesa?
    KJH

Florida Newbie
    My best eating place, it has to be Lonestar, just off exit68 I4 going towards premium outlets. Bennigans is also pretty good, Dennys is great for breakfast.
    Damons at Old town on Saturday night is great, good food then watch the "Cruise" after, a really good night out for adults and kids.
    Cheers
    Mike
    Mike R

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJHewitt
    Where's Jonny Roackets Liesa?
    [/quote]

pointe orlando "johnny rockets"
    Liesa

Florida Chatterbox
    Emeril's- the original one at City Walk, NOT his Tchoup Tchoup at the Royal Pacific.

Second for me is split btwn. Mythos at Islands of Adventure and Wolfgang Puck at Disney Marketplace. I had a WONDERFUL dinner at Wolfgang Puck a few days ago.

Tony Roma's - best ribs anywhere!
    Villa de Flora - for a special occasion
    Kobe's - Japanese thats cooked at your table
    Bahama Breeze - great surroundings & food
    Timpanos - New York italian @ Dr Philips
    Sizzlers - love the buffet

[:P][:P][:P]
    Debra

tell me about sizzlers, what do they serve, have seen advertised but never been in there....yet.....
    Liesa

My choice included Sizzlers for a reasonablably priced quick meal after a long day at the parks.It is a good value chain of restaurants in many locations - look out for the discount vouchers in the info books you pick up. A choice of steaks, chicken etc + 'all you can eat' buffet + a childrens menu. The quality & standard can vary from place to place, but the one we use more often in Lake Buena Vista area is always good,the queues are never too big there.

Deb
    Debra

Florida Chatterbox
    I think my favourite based on food would be the Steaks and Seafood which is attached to a crazy golf and opposite splendid china, we had steak which was fantastic and the key lime pie was to die for.

I am starving now after reading all this[msnsad]
    Anita