Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Numbers

Hi
    Nigh[bad language filtered out]chman how is that bad language[?]
    Ian

Hi
    The word that keeps showing as bad language is a batsman who tries to stay in without making runs as a priority as the light is fading at the end of the day and is usually from the lower order of batsman so that his team will bat the next day in the new light etc.
    This may be boring[msnscared] but I don`t think it`s bad language[msnwink]
    Ian

Florida Expert
    It's just taken me several minutes to work out what the rude word. I must be getting old as I couldn't work it out without writing it down, then all became apparent.I thought it was supposed to be some sort of fish.

Would that word mean the same in American as English.[8D]

Jacqui
    www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/73.aspx

The word you're trying to type is fine it's the individual 4 letters that are being filtered
    Caroline & Dave

just had a though maybe this will help "night watchman" as two words
    Caroline & Dave

Hi
    GOOD GRIEF[msnembarrased][msnembarrased][msnembarrased][msnembarrased][msnembarrased][msnembarrased][msnembarrased][msnembarrased]
    Ian

Gold 5 Star Member
    I say! Belittling the Gentlemen's game are we? Well, that's simply...um... NOT CRICKET!!
    Nostromo

Florida Expert
    I've lived here for almost twenty years now and I have really had to change my whole vocabulary.
    Once I tried to explain cricket to a friend. Total disaster! He couldn't understand the concept of tea!
    Try to by a rubber in a stationary store! Petrol used to throw the attendant for a loop! The word 'past' was dropped in favor of after. i.e., the time is twenty after six. If you want a biscuit you'll get a dry unsweetened cake smothered in chicken gravy! We don't turn left or right, it's north or south! And we drive on the parkway and park on the driveway!
    I'll think of some more obscure ones to post later. Getting ready to drive to Epcot for the evening.
    Jeff & Amy Stephens