Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mummy Returns ride

Florida Newbie

Mummy Returns ride

Can anyone tell me what the Mummy Return ride is like?

Florida Junior
    if you go on www.universalorlando.com then click on explore our universe then at the side click on universal studios florida then find it on the map and you can do a virtual tour of the mummy ride.[msnwink]

lozza.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Its good. I would say better than Space Mountain but not as good as Spiderman. Queue was just 30 mins last Sunday night. Pre ride theming is very good,
    Julie

Florida Newbie
    Its good. Was the only ride that scared my 9 year old, he went on everything else in IOA, Busch,Disney etc and was the only one he didnt want to do again!
    Lesley

I think its absolutely brill! If only it was longer though, too quick. Although it is a roller coaster in part don't let this put you off if like me you are a scaredy cat.I can't ride Hulk, Dueling Dragongs and I dislike ridung flying unicorns, but this is so much better. A coaster for those like me and I can assure you I travelled on many,many times. Can't wait to go again.
    Jan

Florida Savvy
    Hi,
    Just back from holiday, thought the mummy ride was brill!!!! went on it 4 times in a row, no queueing (Missing it already)

Paul & Sheila

am so looking forward to putting hubby and kids on this one!!!!! he he he
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    I went on it a month ago, there was a huge Q but was seated straight away ( had to go on by myself) great ride, forgot I had my sunglasses tucked in the top of my tshirt , they almost stuck up my nose as they went boucing up my head (apologies to anyone sitting behind)
    benfilo
    benfilo

Florida Expert
    Kiesa, please go on this, they say it's not too bad. Then you can come back and tell me it's OK for me to try![clap]

Oh! No lying by the way!

I can't go on a kids swings without everything going wobbly, (YES I know I'm getting older and things can wobble)[V]

If you can manage it, then so would I.[sporty]

Come to think of it, you test rides for me and then we can decide whether I should try them or not. GOOD IDEA

You can tell me all about them when you come back[clap]

KAZ
    KJH