Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recent Flight to Orlando on 6th June with Virgin

Florida Expert
    youll enjoy the premium class.
    we got it for free 2 years ago with all the lads on the way back from ny marathon. we were at front of queue but agreed to fly on a later flight for a free return virgin atlantic flight each. as we neared the new check in, they shut up shop and sent us to the back of the old queue.
    a quiet word later(i thank you) and we all got upgraded to premium and a voucher for a free flight. love you mr branson!!

its just the first 10/12 rows but there are only about 20 odd wierd reclining seat thingys. it was good but spoilt by the flight overnight and the pains cramps and hangovers, still.

on another note even in cattle class ,virgin is better than some upgrades

trev[8D]
    Trev

Florida Newbie
    Recently on our last trip to orlando we checked in at Gatwick (twilight check-in)with our my in-laws who were given an up grade from premium to first class. I was rather narked at the time as they never offered us the upgrade. Low and behold next morning we checked in our over night bag and were also given an up grade to first class, thats me, hubby and two ankle biters. WOW is all I can say. The food and service was excellent.I was able to watch a film and when the kids interrupted as they do was able to stop and rewind it. My 10 year old found a suitable position propping up the bar ( like father like son) for most of the journey there. There was fresh fruit, sweets and more goodies. I can say it was the best flight we have had. When we landed we were out of the airport and at the hotel in around 50 mins. On the retrun flight we didnt get an upgrade but sat upstairs in premium economy. I only had one problem, my sons seat wouldnt recline. I didnt make too much of a fuss but one of the main reasons for flying premium is the reclining seat. The stewardess tried her best to fix it but to no avail. She suggested I moved forward into the upper class seat where I can honesly say I had a fantastic nights sleep. At least 4 hours. What a holiday !!!!!
    Tina
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/2149.aspx