Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: van halen

van halen

Van Halen are playing in Tampa on the 9th September.

Got to see aerosmith at Easter, Gonna see Rush in July, now can i really stretch to a 3rd trip to cover this 'un. convincing excuses on a postcard please.[8D]
    Wilf & Sarah

Florida Newbie
    Did you go , bet it was great we went to see Rush at madison square garden, then went back a few months later to see cheap trick [superb] also saw Rush again a couple of week ago in Glasgow [awsom] first gig for the kids blew them away,
    Sam

Gold 5 Star Member
    Whey da Go[beer]

Couldn't quite wangle the extra trip for Van Halen, but i'm keeping my eyes open for whats on next year. As it happens KISS were supposed to be playing the Tampa fairground the day after we went to see RUSH, and it got rained off. They were talking about rescheduling for Easter next year, which would be handy as we're out at that time.

Cheap trick were supporting Aerosmith , and they were let down badly by some sound problems.

Check out the house of Blues in Disney Downtown, they have some very good bands on. We caught Pat Travers, (who i think is absolutely brill).
    Wilf & Sarah