Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: House of Blues

Florida Chatterbox

House of Blues

Has anyone ever purchased tickets for a Gig at House of Blues, DTD, prior to their arrival in Orlando, ie. bought and shipped them to their UK address or even pre-booked and picked them up on arrival on the night?

We would like to see a band called Jet who are playing there on Friday 16 July, but don't see anything on their website for mailing tickets or picking them up at their box office.

Any responses appreciated.

Regards

Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie

Gold 5 Star Member
    I checked with HoB before our recent trip and was told that they do not usually mail tickets for their special events. There was something called a "Techno-Party" on one of the days we were there and those interested had to buy tickets on site. But they said that there were usually 'plenty of tickets' even on weekends.
    Nostromo

Florida Newbie
    We went to see Buddy Guy in April. The tickets were on sale via Ticketmaster. We paid in advance by credit card and picked them up at the door - just needed to show them the print out of the booking and the credit card we used.

Regards,

brianh

Ann Marie,
    We went to Johnny Winter (Ok-ish) and Pat Travers (Brill!) in April, bought our tickets on the door. They do perform a security check before you enter the club, including a pat down. Also if you want to have some booze, you need to get a paper armband to signify you are old enough. So if your young looking (like meself [8D]) then you need to take id.
    Wilf & Sarah

Florida Chatterbox
    Wilfy

I would like to say I look youngish but having just turned 40 - I don't think so, a few fine lines are now starting to show. Will have some ID on me just in case!

Brianh

Will check ticketmaster to see if they're selling any tickets.

Thanks everyone

Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie