Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mission:SPACE is fantastic but..........

I just loved Mission Space. I thought it was one of the best rides in Orlando[clap] My then four year old son just loved this one, and his face was a picture when we came off it. He had to go straight back on!!
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    I love all other rides in orlando but this one i would never EVER go on again. My head was dizzy the rest of the day !!!! oooh still makes me shudder at the thought of it [msncry] clever ride though !!

Florida Expert
    Sorry to sound naive, but what exactly sort of ride is Mission Space, and what do you have to do. (Apart from not be sick)?

Kaz[?]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJHewitt
    Sorry to sound naive, but what exactly sort of ride is Mission Space, and what do you have to do. (Apart from not be sick)?

Kaz[?]

[/quote]

It is a simulated trip to Mars in a space capsule. You are one of a group of 4 people in the capsule and will be designated as the Commander, Engineer etc. All you have to do is to follow the clear audio instructions and press the appropriate buttons. The thing that you definitely do not do is to look sideways at your companions to see how they are doing. The ride involves high-speed spinning and so you should avoid it if you suffer from motion sickness.
    Nostromo

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJHewitt

Kaz[?]

[/quote]

It is a simulated trip to Mars in a space capsule. You are one of a group of 4 people in the capsule and will be designated as the Commander, Engineer etc. All you have to do is to follow the clear audio instructions and press the appropriate buttons. The thing that you definitely do not do is to look sideways at your companions to see how they are doing. The ride involves high-speed spinning and so you should avoid it if you suffer from motion sickness.
    [/quote]

I agree, I like but it is to short.

WR
    WR

Florida Expert
    As usual I was the only one game enough to take my eldest niece & nephew on - we loved it!! Went on twice but one poor girl was in tears sat on the floor when we came out - seems it does have a bad reaction on some people! Worse one for me was Dr Dooms Fear Fall at Universal - took a crying nephew to get me back on that one again!!! [:O]
    Dawn

Florida Expert
    Oh, what a shame, it only takes four[:O]

That means I will have to look after the bags again[msnwink]haha[}]

When did this open?

Kaz

It opened last year.

Florida Newbie
    On a side note, has anyone not pushed the buttons at the right time on purpose to see what happens? Do you actually crash and burn?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dykwim
    On a side note, has anyone not pushed the buttons at the right time on purpose to see what happens? Do you actually crash and burn?
    [/quote]

An "auto-pilot" takes over and initiates the proceedure that you missed !!! [msnwink]
    Chris & Peter