Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mission:SPACE is fantastic but..........

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Troy Tempest
    Know exactly what you mean, a brilliant ride but short on imagination for the potential long queues.

If you ever get to Las Vegas go see the Star Trek Experience at the Hilton, it's exactly what Mission:Space should be. The queue lines are part of the show with interactive displays and characters from the Star Trek Universe wandering in and out the lines chatting with the riders.

Neil
    Crumbs, I've been on that and there was absolutely no-one there, we were the only ones in the place and definitely no characters!
    blott

Just back from a wet and humid Floirda and have to say I ducked out of Missions Space - twice[msnembarrased] But hubby and my 12 and 6 year olds thought it was the greatest ride ever and think I was mad to miss it. Maybe I will get up the nerve next time[msnscared]
    Jan and Lee

Florida Junior
    Great ride! Only waited 15min in August and so no need for a fastpass. We did it twice, if only it was longer though.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi, my daughter was the only family member to try MS in April, and she found it fine she wasn't motion sick or anything she said if you just do everything they say you will be fine.She said it was good but a bit quick!!![msnsmile2]

We thought it was great we fast passed the ride and went straight on.
    .....but just a thought how are we going to get back from Mars???????????
    Jen & Amy

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1481.aspx

Florida Junior
    We went on mission space with another couple and had to laugh. The lady was taking it so seriously and was worried that we would blame her if we crashed! She had very long nails and was having trouble pressing the buttons when ordered.

Florida Junior
    We got blasé on the second run, and just sat back so the computer did all the work. We just enjoyed the ride!

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by amy
    We thought it was great we fast passed the ride and went straight on.
    .....but just a thought how are we going to get back from Mars???????????
    [/quote]

Has no one made their way back yet????????????????????
    Jen & Amy

Amy,

they are coming back on the same transport mechanism that they use to come back from the depths of The Living Seas.

I liked MS, but agree with Nostromo's feeling of lack of theming and content. I did feel a bit off afterwards as I too looked to my co-crew members during the flight as some of them just couldn't grasp that they had two buttons to press and if they didn;t press them WE WOULD ALL EXPLODE INTO SPACE SMITHEREENS.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MTP
    Amy,

they are coming back on the same transport mechanism that they use to come back from the depths of The Living Seas.
    [/quote]
    So does that mean no one has ever returned?????????
    Jen & Amy