Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Internet Cafe

Gold 5 Star Member

Internet Cafe

The Manhattan Cafe in Fortune Park ( small plaza just down 192 from the Big Orange on the same side, the AMSouth bank is in there also) is now functioning as an Internet Cafe. No idea of charges, just passed a big sign which has gone up outside.
    Julie

Gold 5 Star Member
    Julie

Thats the answer to my problem, I need to access my accounts while were there for the odd day. Cant be bothered to take a laptop with me or id be on here instead of relaxing

Is this place West of the big orange or east
    Chrisj

Gold 5 Star Member
    Chris, there's one much nearer to you - there's an internet cafe near the blue B & B in Old Town Kissimmee (not the one with the bungee).

Turn left out of Crescent Lakes, right at the traffic light junction with the 17/92 and right just past the Italian restaurant (La Fourchetta). The Town Hall is on your right and it's just past there.
    blott

Gold 5 Star Member
    Slightly to the west,
    Julie

Florida Expert
    If we take the 192 and say ' driving towards St Cloud' being the direction for example, would that be east or west along the 192?
    I was not a boy scout and things like that go over my head!<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by esprit
    Slightly to the west,
    [/quote]

George - going toward St Cloud you would be going East on 192

There's also an internet cafe at Lake Buena Vista factory oulets.
    Not sure of the prices as we just stopped in for a drink but they had some nice cakes and the smell of coffee was yummy !

Florida Savvy
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by RubAyr
    There's also an internet cafe at Lake Buena Vista factory oulets.
    Not sure of the prices as we just stopped in for a drink but they had some nice cakes and the smell of coffee was yummy !
    [/quote].

WE were there in January and called in for coffee,I think it is owned by an Indian /Asian family ,I was told it was $10 per hour,I only wanted to e mail so I called in my MC`s house and used theres .Now I can see from his house where MY money goes [V]

Florida Expert
    There is 1 at the Mercado Village on International Drive.

Also, in the Florida mall at Eckhards there is a coin or debit/credit card operated internet machine that i have used a few times.Very quiet and due to its corner location in the store you cannot be overlooked so it is quite secure to use.

Someone was empyting the money out once and as i had to wait (about 1 minute) to use it he let me have $10 worth of free surf time.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thanks Blott / Esprit

George think you should get a compass
    Chrisj