There are lot's of hippos at Busch Gardens, I've got some nice photos from our previous visits

We've looked at townhouses etc. but nothing is set yet. We plan to do Busch Gardens, Seaworld & Universal the first week or so then Disney for the last two with odd visits to SeaWorld and Universal if the kids want to.

I'm basically at the stage now where I'm just the driver/bag carrier while the rest of the family do the rides etc., I almost ended up getting a wheelchair at Universal the 1st week as I'm not used to walking any distance and my knees were the worst they've been for a long time. I think it was only my pride that stopped me and after the 1st week the knees eased off due to the nice 86f heat

We may end up booking with TCD as they do 34" in Sunshine Upper Deck at about £300 more than DIY but it's a direct flight so saves flight changes and about 4 hours exra flying and waiting time.

No doubt this will all change the nearer we get to December!, we don't even know if our friend Katie will be home as her course in Kentucky ends in August and she then has to see where she can get a placement for the rest of her training, her mom & dad were talking about moving nearer Tampa as her dad does a 90 mile round trip each day to work!.