Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4-D attractions

Florida Savvy

4-D attractions

Just thought I'd say- if you get the chance, go on a 4-D attraction.

We were a bit dubious about going on our first- thought it would be a crummy 3D film, but were instantly converted.
    After your first, you sort of know what to expect, and it's fun to watch and listen to other's reacions! It doesn't really matter where you sit, but if you want to observe others don't go right at the front.
    When we went in the one in Disney, we sat next to an American family who were screaming with laughter nearly all the time.

Please don't be too explicit about what happens if you have already been- don't want to spoil it!

Busch- haunted lighthouse
    Universal studios- shreck
    Honey I shrunk the audience
    ....have I missed any?

Gold 5 Star Member
    Animal Kingdom - Its Tough to Be a Bug
    Magic Kingdom - Mickey's Philarmagic
    Ruth

Gold 5 Star Member
    I know its only 3d but the Muppets is another favourite of ours.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Savvy
    Also 3D only- Cape Kennedy has 2 3D films (Imax cinema). Both are good but the one filmed by astronaughts really gives you a feeling of being there.

Gold 5 Star Member
    We thought the Haunted Lighthouse was a bit naff. The 3-D film of the space station at Kennedy is better than any 4 D!!
    Julie

Florida Expert
    Have to agree with you Julie waited 40 min at Easter to watch Haunted Lighthouse was ver very naff.
    Beryl
    Rose

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2098.aspx

Muppets is 4D! Don't wanna spoil it for any rookies, but there are parts where it gets REAL!
    Tink

Florida Chatterbox
    How strange we liked Haunted Lighthouse but not Muppet 3D maybe my glasses were broken but I did`nt get any of the effects on Muppet (well not many)
    kym

Florida Chatterbox
    Is Universal's "Terminator 2 3D" still going strong? We saw this back in '96 and I'd definitely say it was 4D with some live-action actors thrown in. How did they get that 'bike off the screen and on the stage!!!!![:0]
    Angua

Yes it's still there, just being overshadowed by SHrek right now! Both great but my family all loved T2 so much that I know it off by heart now! I still dread the bang at the end every time!
    Tink