Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gas Prices

Florida Expert
    Naughty Chrizzy[}][}]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrisj
    Yep and you believed him
    [/quote]

Opps........[}]
    Talking of cars.....I just found this......

BOSTON - As real estate spaces go, it's quite small. Still, it comes with heat and valet service, and costs a mere $160,000.

The escalating cost of parking, long a premium in Boston, hit home for many when it was learned that a 180-square-foot parking spot sold last month for $160,000 at the Brimmer Street Garage in the Beacon Hill neighborhood.
    As prices for some spaces exceed the cost of a single-family house in other parts of the state, even seasoned real estate agents are muttering, "Whoa."

"I've said that on a number of occasions," said Richard Phipps, owner of Boston Real Estate Agents.

Since January 2003, seven spots have sold at the Brimmer Street Garage for at least $140,000, with one spot selling for a record $167,500 last August.

By comparison, a three-bedroom home in Westfield was listed for $159,900 this week, one of several listed under $160,000 in that western Massachusetts city.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thats like london, I saw a garage in Chelsea go for over £250k the other month, me thinks the
    world has gone made
    Chrisj

We found gas had gone up aswell to around $1.78, shopped around and found that Costco where the cheapest.
    Albeit your ukmembership card cannot be read in the pump,(as it is all pat at the pump) a little attendant appears and lends you a card to activate the sale.
    Jen & Amy

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1481.aspx

Florida Junior
    Do you actually need to show a card or *ahem* ask nicely and they let you use it? I am not a member of costco...

Gold 5 Star Member
    It's for Costco members only I'm afraid - you can join for about $35 and use the card in the UK Costcos as well.
    blott

Florida Chatterbox
    Just got back last Sunday and never paid more than $1.75 for regular unleaded around Kissimmee and Tampa. Cheapest we found was $1.71 which I think was from Hess.
    Jeff

Florida Chatterbox
    I just got back from San Francisco and its $2.49 a gallon there, so Florida seems very cheap, even if its $2 a gallon[msnscared]
    Matt
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1561.aspx

Florida Savvy
    Over Easter the best we found on 27 was the BP garage (just NW of 192), whereas the gas stations near the junction with 4 were more expensive.