Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: We want to live there

Florida Newbie

We want to live there

Hi everyone. we have just purchased a rental villa at glenbrook. Want we really want to do is to buy a business in Florida and live there full time. Does anyine have any info regarding business brokers and what type of business is best to buy in the kissimmee area. My husband is a builder so will turn his hand to anything. Any advice in general would be most helpful.we have two kids aged 10 and 6 and any info on the best schools or best area to live would also be appreciated. This time next week we will be in Kissimmee. Yippppeeeee.
    Tina
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/2149.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Tinau
    Hi everyone. we have just purchased a rental villa at glenbrook. Want we really want to do is to buy a business in Florida and live there full time. Does anyine have any info regarding business brokers and what type of business is best to buy in the kissimmee area. My husband is a builder so will turn his hand to anything. Any advice in general would be most helpful.we have two kids aged 10 and 6 and any info on the best schools or best area to live would also be appreciated. This time next week we will be in Kissimmee. Yippppeeeee.
    [/quote]

There are a few people here who have done that...I'm sure they'll tell you the ins and outs......

The only thing I can say is......bring lots of money......make sure that you research your schools really well......your kids will love it......but living in the States is not easy its a lot of hard work and worry for you......take your time.....weigh up the pros and cons.....I hope someone here can put you on the right path.....good luck.......