Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: People in garages

Florida Expert
    Tee hee! It made me chuckle as people make a big thing, and pay lots of extra money, for plots which are not overlooked at the rear - only to go sit out the front where everyone can see you!!
    [msnsmile2]
    Ana
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1480.aspx

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    We have a lovely family in the house opposite our 7 bed in Crescent Lakes who spend all theri time in the garage. They have a TV mounted on the wall and several comfy chair and the grandfather sits there watching the world go by whilst the grandchildren play outside.

Florida Expert
    We have a US family opposite us - it is their 2nd home so they come down for several days over the holidays. They are always in the garage especially the kids. There is nothing particularly in there - the usual - bikes, toys, balls, folding chairs etc - but they obviously like it.
    Since we put the games room in our garage my kids did kind of move in there aswell. They are obviously becoming more 'americanised'.
    Angela

Gold 5 Star Member
    Ive got a fridge in my garage, A radio and come deck chairs, Thats where I go and smoke
    as I dont smoke in the house
    Chrisj

Gold 5 Star Member
    Can someone please find out just why they do it? This thread is really bugging me now as I don't know the answer! [msncry]
    blott

Gold 5 Star Member
    It must be an American thing I suppose
    Chrisj

Florida Expert
    Chris
    I was excited to hear about your deck chairs. It seems you have been!!![msnwink]<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrisj
    Ive got a fridge in my garage, A radio and come deck chairs, Thats where I go and smoke
    [/quote]

Florida Savvy
    Could it be that in older houses which had balcony/ terraces's (with swings as in the movies) they used to sit there to watch the world go by.
    The villas don't have these, so the garage is the next best place to sit to see what is going on.
    The people opposite us were still sitting our during a thunder storm!

I have just one comment :

Only in America !
    Chris & Peter

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by george
    Chris
    I was excited to hear about your deck chairs. It seems you have been!!![msnwink]<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrisj
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

hehehehe very good
    Chrisj