Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: How old is everyone?

Florida Newbie
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bridget
    I'd just like to know everyones age. I've only been here a couple of days but there's definitely a few regulars. I'm 32 [msneek]
    [/quote]

Looks like I am one of the young ones at 24 [msntongue]

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by carolmc
    Hi, I'm 46 and Richard (Better Half) is 49. We have two sons - one 23 and the other 21, older lad has just flown the nest and we are working on the other one (even offered to "help" with rent[}]
    I was lucky enough to celebrate my Birthday in Florida this year - it really was brilliant.
    Our 25th Wedding Anniversary is 28th July this year and we will be in Egypt - Richard surprised me with tickets for a Nile Cruise and a week at the Red Sea......think I might just keep him[msnwink][msnwink]
    [/quote]

Popular year for silver wedding anniversaries! 1979 was obviously a very good year
    Shirley

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1428.aspx

Florida Newbie
    I'm 43 as is my husband (although older than me as I never fail to remind him). I too have difficulty remembering these days, although when you're born at the beginning of a decade, the maths shoudn't be that hard! Has anyone worked out the average age yet? The kids I teach think age doesn't matter if your over 25 - you're either old or very old!!
    sian

HI comming late to the topic i just turned 39 and karen will be 44 end of May, we own each other but are leased to our kids 22,18 and 17. life begins when the kids leave so only one to go.

Lindsay and Karen.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I first looked at this thread yesterday and decided not to join in as it made me feel like a geriatric old granny at 56. Hang on though, I am a geriatric old granny!!
    Christine

Florida Savvy
    I've enjoyed reading this thread and have been very surprised at what a 'young' forum this is, we are both 38 and very much entertained by our 3 little darlings 11, 8 and 3 (well in Disney anyway!!!!)

Administrator
    I'm 35, Carolyn is just a bit older, Charlotte = 10, Josh = 8, Leon = 2 and another one it's way in July [msnsmile2]

Florida Chatterbox
    I am also 35, hubby is 36, Tom 13, Sam 7 and Mollie 3
    Tracy

Florida Expert
    I,m old ....feel young tow teen girls 15 & 18 and a other half think he is the best half....[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]
    Beryl
    Rose

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2098.aspx

Shirley and Beryl

You have both contributed to this subject ommiting the one thing we all want to know..... HOW OLD ARE YOU?
    He he
    Andrea[msnwink]
    Andrea
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1662.aspx