Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: A few things I am looking for

Gold 5 Star Member

A few things I am looking for

Can any one please help me with a few thing I am looking for.

Play station 2 with games for the USA

Kids toys

Blow up pool Dolphin

USA DVD's

2 Sun lounger's

TV for the USA
    Marion Rowland
    www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/2933.aspx

Hi Marion,
    Are you looking to buy these items new?

I had a look at the Walmart website yesterday,and you can buy all of these things from there,and they are well priced.

I am going to my villa on the 28th April,and am looking to buy 3 TV's for the bedrooms,a cover for the pool,and a few other items to make the villa more rentable.

Keith...
    http://www.villasflorida.com/Villas/1137.aspx

We bought our tv's PS2,dvd players from sears. They knocked off a few dollars with a bit of haggling, and you can buy an exteneded gaurantee for a few dollars more. (This was the one at altemonte mall).
    Sun loungers, the deep padded variety are from palm casual on Orange blossom trail. Other plastic and metal types can be got form Wal-mart,lowes or home depot.

Games for ps2. Try the value pawn shops. They have used new-used games for $17.
    Wilf & Sarah

Florida Newbie
    I bought quite a few new and used PS2 games on ebay for great prices. Even Disney games.

I Love Ebay!

Dianne[msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member
    We bought our PS2 from Game at the Florida Mall, it was a returned unit, but still had a guarantee, saved about $40 on the new price.
    Sarah

Marion

We got our PS2 from Sams Club on the 192. Came as a bundle with 3 games and we got an extended warranty for an extra $15 ? dollars, I think.

TV's came from WalMart.

Pool inflatables , games and kid's toys, WalMart & Publix.

Pool Furniture Palm Casual.

DVD's we bought on line, and also any of the larger dept. stores. There are always sales. Also worth looking in BlockBuster for ex rental dvd's & new and nearly new PS2 games. Wouldn't bother with ex rental VHS tapes, as they've usually been played to death.

Hope this helps
    Chris & Peter

Gold 5 Star Member
    I am with Diane---

LOVE EBAY!!!! I have gotten different and great stuff there. I also troll the internet and was able to get my foosball table for $1-shipping!
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-551.aspx