Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Walmarts - 24 hour shopping!!

Florida Chatterbox

Walmarts - 24 hour shopping!!

Walmarts is a hypermarket selling almost everything from food to clothes, to electrical goods. Particularly, discounted Disney gifts and clothes are great value. Open 24 hours a day, situated on the 192 next to Medieval Times. You can spend hours shopping here and will be able to purchase good value items.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I love a mooch around Walmart. I think they are great for all of those bits and pieces you need for your villa. I like to visit the ones off the beaten track a bit more so we use the one near Haines city, or Mount Dora or at the end of The Osceala Parkway-you sometimes get to see things that are a bit different.

I love their fabric department-as I usually have something to sew while I'm over there and they are great if you are doing themed rooms.

Orlandobabe

Florida Expert
    I too enjoy a nmooch around Wal-Mart which is great as I can walk to the Haines City one in about 10 minutes from my villa. Great for an after meal stroll to try and get rid of the calories!

Jacqui

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    If like me you take a while to adjust to Eastern Time...go to Walmart.

In November last year Walmart carpark was a great vantage point to see the shuttle taking off.

We were half way though our retail therapy session when we suddenly remembered that the launch had been re-scheduled. We went to the exit, left our trolly/cart with a bemused greeter who could't understand why we all so excited and sat the children on top of the car, with the radio tuned to a station covering the launch.

Trouble is that now each time we return to Walmart our children expect the same spectacle.