Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skycots

Well it looks like you'll be on the same flight as us.

Have you sorted out a skycot yet ?

We tried ringing My Travel, but just keep getting cut off.
    Mike & Sue Wooder-Jones

Florida Newbie
    We managed to reserve a skycot, but they informed us on the phone that if there is a passenger with a smaller baby they will get the skycot ahead of us due to the limited number on the flight apparently they have 2 in Econ and 3 in first Class.

Viv

please can someone help me i am flying to majorca and my daughter will be 7 months than i dont know how to go about getting a sky cot or what to do with her on the flight i have been told about a baby sleeping pill has anyone heard of this or is it better ro leave her awake i dont know what to do and as you can tell i am getting all panicky because of it.

Personally I would never give a baby or any child any form of sleeping pill or any other non prescribed medicine.
    We've just come back from Florida with our 8 month old niece with no problems - just take lots of snacks and drinks - all your daughters favourites - plus toys, include some new ones that will hold her attention if she gets fed up.
    You'll need to check with the airline that you're flying with to see if they have sky cots.
    The flight to Majorca isn't too long so I'm sure you'll be fine.
    Caroline & Dave

Gold 5 Star Member
    When we flew with Virgin Last October, we was told that the Sky Cots were only for Infants under 12months old.

Obviously some airlines will be different.

To be honest, although the Twins slept most of the way there, we refused them on the way home.

They are horrible things. They look like shoe boxes or as my wife said "They're like Coffins"

Each to their own, You will also find that you have very little room to move when these are set up, so, if you need to escape to the loo or go for a wonder to stretch your legs, you MAY wake up the baby!!
    Andrew & Diane Moore